Monday 23 March 2015

Welcome to the new blog - don't hold your breath!


Juvenile Kumlien's Gull - Coverack 22,3,2015
For those of you who are familiar with me and/or my previous abortive attempts at joining the world of social media - Last Resort Bird-art or my (loss-of)facebook page I probably don't need to flag-up the strong possibility that this may also die an early death! For those of you who DON'T know- don't expect anything too slick or too frequent- I will only post when I have something to say, and judging from the painful birth of this new blog you could have a long wait! So before I do or say anything else- huge thanks to Tim Worfolk for being the midwife!!
    Now- don't hold your breath..... 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Martin - really good to see your blog and look forward to future posts. All the best.
    Matt

    ReplyDelete